Maranatha Tours is doing their part -
Maranatha Tours will make sure you are informed in the months to come. We will stay in touch with the CDC, WHO as well as each country’s Ministry of Health department and are working to ensure all hotels we use, all buses we use and all guides are following the best practices for the future. We will make sure you have the information you need to make smart health decisions while traveling.
You, our valued traveler, can do your part -
While traveling washing your hands should be as often as you can and washing for 20 seconds with soap and water. So let’s pray while we wash. A Great way to wash and say the Lord’s prayer Matthew 6:9 -13.
If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
Maranatha Tours will ensure our tour buses will have hand sanitizer on board so you can clean your hands as you get on and off the bus. Of course brining your own always recommended.
Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow. Throw used tissues in the trash. Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
In the weeks to come we will be sending a list of healthy travel tips and advice we have compiled not only from the health and travel experts but also from our combined 50 years of experience in traveling to the Middle East and Beyond.
Airlines are doing their part -
All of the airlines have changed many of their policies. Turkish Airlines, who Maranatha uses for most of our groups, has addressed the steps they are talking for their passengers and crew. These steps involve procedures to protect the passengers as well as the crew with aircraft hygiene, in-flight product hygiene as well as steps taken at the airports.
We encourage you to look at the measures https://www.turkishairlines.com/en-int/announcements/coronavirus-outbreak/implemented-hygiene-measures/ but we wanted to highlight a few steps so you have the peace of mind to know when we get through this, and you do travel, your safety and health is important.
- Our aircraft undergo an extensive cleaning process upon completing their flight, in accordance with the guidelines of national and international civil aviation authorities. Before the entrance of standard cleaning staff, a special four-person hygiene team cleans the aircraft in detail with disinfectants.
- The surfaces our passengers come into contact with, such as tray tables, in-flight entertainment screens, seat belt buckles and overhead bins, are cleaned thoroughly with strong disinfectants using area-specific microfiber cloths.
- The cabin air is constantly cleaned during the flight by hospital-grade High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filters. This filtration system periodically and completely refreshes the air during the flight.
- Hygiene of in-flight products
- All items used during meals, such as forks, spoons, glasses and plates, are disinfected in addition to the regular washing process.
- All blankets, linens, headrest covers, bed sheets and headsets are cleaned and replaced with fresh sets for each flight.
- Health measures taken at airports
- Thermal camera practice is in place at all points throughout the Istanbul Airport.
- 100% of the oxygen is renewed via the ventilation systems throughout the Istanbul Airport.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers have been placed throughout the Istanbul Airport.
Countries are doing their part -
All of the countries we travel to have closed the tourist sites and are taking the steps to clean and prepare the sites. The Jordan Tourism Board has advised the following today. All tourism sites and Royal Society for the Conservation of Nature (RSCN) sites, including the airport, hotels, and other establishments are being sprayed down with disinfectant that has been provided by the Ministry of Health. And once we are beyond this crisis, travel will be an even greater force for good as the world begins its recovery and our team will be ready to support and work with you.
Thank you for being a part of our Maranatha Tours family. We appreciate your flexibility with us as we navigate through these adjustments. We look forward to seeing you in HIs land soon! Feel free to reach out with any questions you might have on your booked tour or tour you would like to book.
Maranatha Tours Tour Guide Travel Book
In the Maranatha Tour Guide you will find itineraries, dates and prices for a few of the tours we have traveling Though The Bible. If after looking at the Tour Guide you find that the dates do not work with your schedule, please let us know. We will then see if we have other tours available that will match your needs. We have groups traveling throughout the year that might be a good fit.
Also, we have listed other trips that our Tour Hosts allowed us to show on our website. Please visit maranathatours.com and click Hosted Tours. Look for the dates you would like to go and see if there is space available on your requested tour. Each Tour Host listed is excited about you joining them on their trip of a lifetime.
If you would like to sign up for one of the enclosed tours, simply fill out the reservation form and return it along with your deposit to our office. We will then send you additional information regarding the tour.
If you are a Tour Host or Clergy: Join us on a ‘Your Tour’ customized to your exact specifications. Tour where and how you like. You can build the cost on a large or small group, with minimal increase for the latter. Other factors such as departure dates, length of tour, additional destinations, classification of hotels, site selection, specific guide requests and special times for study and devotion can be included in the planning of ‘your’ tour. We look forward to hearing from you and serving you on YOUR “Trip of a Lifetime.”